There is an Open Role At Pioneer Food Cannery. This reputable cannery is looking to hire a Manager, Utilities.
- To lead and Manage PFC Utilities and relate system including energy saving program, maintenance, installation, repair and inspection work on complex refrigeration/Utilities equipment in Pioneer Food Cannery, Tema.
- To develop the strategy and implementation of PFC Utilities including energy saving program with reliability of supply in all Utilities field supply to PFC plan, cold store and relate facilities as Refrigeration, air condition, Boiler, plumber, compressed air, WWTP.
- The scope demands the effective management of all resources to maximize uptime within prescribed company policies on Safety, Quality Environment Protection, Compliance, Energy saving, Good Manufacturing Practices and Budgetary Constraints.
- Develop and proceed for strategy of above Utilities system including spending operation expense and Capital expense.
- Manage and supervision for Utilities supply to factory, cold store and system under PFC as Refrigeration, Boiler Plumbing, compressed air, Electricity supply, Infrastructure and relate system.
- Ensure the Environmental, Health, Safety, Quality and Compliance of above system with company and International/local standard.
- Leading the energy saving program, ensure the delivery of plant target including strategy alignment.
- Supervise front desk staff and oversee daily front desk duties and activities.
- Ensure team skill, competency and career development for maintaining best performance and long term development including necessary people development program.
- Ensure communication both internal and external is done properly to serve the business target and compliance.
- Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at all times by front desk personnel
- Provide a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative support as required
- Develop and recommend office procedures and systems and coordinate office activities and schedules in order to ensure smooth office operations.
- Review and summarize reports and documents as and when necessary.
- Research and analyze routine administrative projects and prepare first draft reports on them.
- Manage all Environmental, Health and Safety issues in your area of responsibility in line with Company policy.
- Ensure team performs routine maintenance assigned for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning of systems.
- Ensure technical documentation and record on various issues, material, logs time and specifications. This provides written support in compliance with conveying information.
- Ensure optimum and necessary equipment for the purpose of inventory maintenance to ensure the availability of required items and tools to complete the necessary installation and repair work.
- Apply Company Human Resource Policy and Procedures to ensure safety, attendance and disciplinary standards are maintained.
- Ensure SAP and another automation and/or reporting is fully implemented in area of responsibility.
- A degree/HND in mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 10 years Refrigeration/Utilities/facilities experience preferably in a food industry is an added advantage
- Solid knowledge of Ammonia and Frozen Systems.
- Solid experience in energy and environmental management including compliance and saving.
- Able to develop the strategy and implementation in Utilities and facilities.
- Working knowledge of planned maintenance procedures and systems
- Specialised knowledge to analyse and solve complex problems
- Experience in a high-tech environment at a senior supervisory level
- Experience of implementing new systems and procedures to improve efficiencies
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude to duty
- Proven ability to work long hours under pressure. The job is required to anticipate maintenance issues / operating problems in a dynamic environment, having to adjust accordingly to facilitate variety changes, breakdowns, experiments, marketing constraints, people/material shortages etc.
- Able to be PFC representative to managing through the manufacturing excellence changes, handling difficult Company communications and managing significant change, often of an immediate nature.
- The job also needs to be sensitive to the needs and welfare of the team.
- Massive Job Recruitment At Nestlé
- JHS/SHS Job Opportunities At Melcom Ghana
- Latest Job Opening At IQVIA
How To Submit An Application For Pioneer Food Cannery‘s Open Role
To apply, use this Portal