A Marketing And Communications Officer is needed At Lively Minds.
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
Job Description For The Marketing And Communications Officer At Lively Minds
The postholder will have the exciting role of supporting the team in Ghana strengthen our communications approach. The postholder will support our communications and marketing activities to ensure the GES Lively Minds programme increases its visibility amongst key stakeholders.
- Works closely with the Head of Marketing and Communication and our managers in Ghana and Uganda to ensure that we maintain active presence on all LM social media platforms.
- Photograph programme activities,collect and share relevant content/report on field activities.
- Develop and produce engaging, promotional and informational communication and marketing materials e.g. flyers, videos, social media content, etc.
- Support in the production of reports to donors and other stakeholders by collating the progress of our programme.
- Liaises with our IT team in keeping track of LM marketing and communications trends .
- Assist in developing escalation protocols for managing communication crisis.
- Assist in conducting market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Support in drafting Lively Minds communications with approval from Head of Marketing & Communications
- Support Head of Marketing and Communications in drafting high quality marketing and PR materials (i.e pitch decks, blogs, proposals, reports, web content, social media, videos, photos, presentations, award applications, news/features articles)
- Provide administrative support for all content and updates to the website and social media platforms, ensuring these are consistent with the Lively Minds brand.
- Support in organising engagement events (stakeholder and funder visits, dissemination events)
- You may be assigned any other responsibility in agreement with your line manager, in contribution to Lively Minds work and in recognition of your experience and skills. It is therefore expected for staff to be flexible and willing to contribute to the work of the wider team.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential Experience and Skills
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communication and marketing IT Savvy
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing and Communication skills, including knowledge in photography
- Knowledge of current marketing and communcation tools
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience delivering training and building the capacity of others
- You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
Check Also: BURN ADVERTISES NEW JOB VACANCY
If this sounds like you, please complete an application form and send it together with your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th June, 2022