Here is the Landtours Ghana Limited Job Vacancy. The company is looking for a Management Accountant.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Budgeting and Reporting
- Advising on Strategic Planning and Business Planning
- Lead in the Implementation of sound financial management systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain adequate internal controls.
- Implementation of the Finance strategy, performance objectives, operational plan, policies, and procedures relating to the company’s financial management.
- Ensure complete documentation, filing, and retrieval system.
- Prepare, implement and monitor budgets, forecasts, and cash flows.
- Coordinates the annual audit of the company’s financial reports.
- Liaise with statutory reporting authorities to comply with statutory payment and reporting requirements.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements for internal and external requirements.
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivables, accounts payable, revenue distribution, and cost management functions of the company.
- Accurate and timely monthly financial reports (Profit and Loss Accounts, Cash flow statement, balance sheet); budget versus actual, and variance analysis reporting.
CHECK ALSO: ERNEST & YOUNG ANNOUNCES NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Reporting And Communication
- Direct report to the Head of Finance (Mgr)
- Coordinate Tour Planning and Costing with the Operations Manager
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and end of year reports on the performance of the entities are submitted to the Head of Finance and CEO
Qualification, Experience And Skills
Applicants must have the following:
- Minimum of a Degree in Accounting/Finance and be a certified Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in an accounting/finance role
- Experience working in a bi-cultural environment/multinational company.
- Strong business knowledge.
- Strong attention to details
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Effective and excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Computer literate – proficient in the use of Sage Accounting software or any other accounting software and MS Office Suite.