The Law Reform Commission established by the Law Reform Commission Act 2011 (Act 822) is an organisation committed to the development and modernization of the laws of Ghana. Here is a Career Opportunity at the Law Reform Commission open till the deadline for interested persons to apply.
Career Opportunity at the Law Reform Commission – Details
- Job: Senior Finance Assistant
- Institution: Law Reform Commission
- Location: Accra
- Deadline: 12 September, 2022
• To provide operational support for the effective financial resource management in the Commission.
• Facilitate and check the accuracy of all payments at the Commission. Collect data and service meetings of the Directorate.
• Prepare ledgers and other financial reports of the Commission.
• Provide inputs for the preparation of payment vouchers. Collect data for the preparation of reconciliation statements.
• Undertake proper bookkeeping and effective records management.
• Collect inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Directorate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of HND/Diploma in Accounting or any relevant accredited tertiary institution.
• Must have completed one (1) year national service.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Law Reform, Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• ICT Skills
• Administrative and Communication Skills
• Report Writing Skills
• Integrity and Ethics
• Accuracy and paying Attention to Details.
How To Apply For The Career Opportunity at the Law Reform Commission
Qualified applicants should forward their application letters together with their curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, contact telephone number(s), email address and names, telephone numbers and addresses of two (2) referees to:
The Executive Director
Law Reform Commission
The Commission’s office at GPS GA-076-5324 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
Closing Date: 12 September, 2022