Here is the Guinness Advertises New Job Vacancy. The company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
Purpose of Role
- Executes packaging maintenance in respect of Asset care, projects, modifications, overhauls, spare parts and safety to ensure plant and equipment availability.
- Executes maintenance activities to ensure plant availability of >95% and aggregate OEE of > 60% in conformance with all engineering and safety standards.
- Implements maintenance policies and tactical plans.
Top 3-6 Accountabilities
- Achieve 100% conformance to Safety, Statutory and Engineering and Risk Management Standards.
- Provide input into packaging maintenance plans
- Achieve packaging engineering Key Performance Indicators
- Improve asset performance versus targets through the execution of effective planned maintenance activities (e.g. shutdowns, overhauls) and providing technical input into packaging teams in collaboration with the packaging maintenance planner.
- Implement best engineering practices and provide input into packaging asset care management.
- Participate in the execution of packaging overhauls to ensure that these activities are completed on time to specifications and budget.
- Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep the process on track. Apply, record & share learning’s to prevent re-occurrence.
- Manage materials, components and spares required by their plant and equipment – includes drawing down stock from locally provided “bins” and be accountable for whatever stock is drawn down.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree in Engineering/ HND Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in maintenance engineering in food or drink manufacturing environment.
- A holder of the GhIE or equivalent recognised body will be useful
- Proven first line management skills
- Computer Literate
- Resource management Skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Counselling skills
- Research skills
- Manage complexity