Clean Air Fund Calls For Job Applications. The company is looking to recruit an Analyst to join its Strategic Partnerships & Communications team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyze a reduction in air pollution.
As an Analyst with Clean Air Fund, you would help to…
- design, manage and help deliver philanthropic initiatives, including strategic partnerships, campaigns and advocacy efforts, and private sector engagement;
- support the design, management, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation of projects/grants, including proposal development;
- lead the end-to-end administration and project management of flagship projects to influence key stakeholders (such as The State of Global Air Quality Funding report) from concept formation through to delivery/launch and evaluation;
- support colleagues to build and manage relationships with key CAF partners, such as the World Economic Forum, coordinating meetings and providing administrative support.
To be successful in this role you will have …
- the capability to lead projects and support the management of partnerships;
- experience in networking and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- excellent communication skills including report writing, minute taking, delivering presentations and keeping internal stakeholders updated.
Salary range: £20,600-£41,200
Type of employment: Permanent, Full time