There is an exciting Graduate Job Opportunity At Ecobank. The Pan African bank, Ecobank, is looking to hire a Portfolio Manager.
- To construct optimal investment solutions for Asset Management clients in line with their objectives and constraints.
- To ensure timely and accurate execution of investment strategies across clients’ portfolios and daily monitoring of the investment solutions.
Portfolio Construction And Asset Allocation
- Development and implementation of investment strategies;
- Portfolio construction and asset allocation in accordance with client objectives and constraints
- Review of investment opportunities;
- Monitoring and rebalancing of portfolio in response to cash flows, benchmark changes, market price movements and changes in client guidelines.
Investment Analysis And Decision Making
- Strong macroeconomic analysis;
- Periodic review of investment opportunities;
- Quarterly review and analysis of performance and taking appropriate decisions;
- Negotiation of rates in the case of fixed income instruments;
- Risk and performance monitoring across client portfolios;
- Analysis of risk exposures and key market sensitivities of positions in portfolios;
- Portfolio performance evaluation.
- Ensure client investments accounts are tracked regularly
- Daily check client cash balances and ensure available funds are invested
- Monitor client contributions, interest/ coupon payments, etc.
- Engage client in a presentation, at least, every half year on portfolio performance
- Ensure portfolio reports are prepared and delivered to clients in accordance to the relevant timelines.
- Candidate will interact very much with business heads and high net worth clients of SWAM* and will be instrumental in driving the business of the firm.
- The role requires the successful candidate to be analytical and current on economic and financial sector developments
- A professional university graduate with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance or related field of study;
- CFA chartered holder is an added advantage;
- GSE Securities Course Certification and other relevant courses Experience & Skills
- At least 3-5 years portfolio management experience with good portfolio performance track record;
- An experience in Emerging Markets/Frontier Markets/Africa Fund management is an added advantage
- Ability to analyze investment opportunities and make sound investment decisions;
- Ability to interact and negotiate with the clients;
- Customer focused & result-oriented;
- Ability to pull together various resources to deliver customer solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Good and Strong negotiation skills
You May Also Like:
- Job Vacancy At AG Care Ghana
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Notice
- New Employment Possibility At Alliance Française
How To Submit An Application For Ecobank’s Graduate Job Opportunity
Deadline: 20th January, 2023, 19:00