There is a New Employment Possibility At Alliance Française Accra. The organization is in search of a Marketing & Communications Manager. The incumbent will be reporting to the Director, Deputy Director.
- Prepare marketing & communications annual budget
- Source and secure sponsorship and partnerships
- Market AF services to various entities
- develop strategies to meet sales targets
- Assist with the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various media houses, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Prepare reports on marketing strategies, activities and results.
- Advise on the appropriate use of communications, including printing, advertising, media work, etc.
- Conceptualize and develop communications tools
- Supervise content for emailing to Alliance Française’s mailing list (e-news)
- Oversee that the right visuals for advertisement and branding are being used
- Manage the advertising of Alliance Française’s services in the media
- Assess effectiveness of communication tools being used and report to the director
- Manage Alliance Francaise Website.
- Ghanaian or resident with right to work in Ghana
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications studies, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in communications, advertising and marketing
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, to tight deadlines and to juggle with tasks.
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week.
Salary: GHS 3000- GHS4000 + medical insurance + paid leave
How To Submit An Application For Alliance Française’s New Employment Possibilities
If you are interested, kindly send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st January 2023.