A Job Vacancy is available at At AG Care Ghana. The service of a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be in charge of making, coordinating, and putting into action the project’s framework for monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning. He or she will create a system for monitoring the project to improve the quality and quantity of the data it collects. He or she will also help the organization and project stakeholders, especially with monitoring, evaluating, and reporting.
- Under the direction of the Partner Program Manager, the M&E Officer will work closely with the program team to assess conditions on the field, help with initiatives to build capacity, and make it easier to collect good data.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in a relevant field, like social science, development studies, or statistics. Master’s degree an added advantage.
- At least three years of experience in monitoring and evaluating programs, planning and running projects, and managing development projects.
- Shown skills and experience in making M&E tools, analyzing data, judging the quality of data, and using data.
- Must be very good with numbers and know how to use statistical programs.
- Has the ability to handle a variety of tasks and meet deadlines; adaptability to changing circumstances and priorities is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to work well on teams with people from different cultures; and the ability to organize, summarize, and rewrite technical information.
- You need to be good at analysis and have experience with a statistical program like SPSS, STATA, or any other relevant statistical program.
- New Employment Possibility At Alliance Française
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Notice
- New Job Offer At SEND Ghana
How Submit An Application For AG Care Ghana’s Job Vacancy
Submit your cover letter, a full CV, and any necessary certificates to: The Executive Director, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women are highly motivated and encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted
Closing Date: January 27, 2023