G-OAK Calls For Job Applications. G-OAK is recruiting Procurement Supervisor.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Receive and review purchase requisitions for clarity, compliance, completeness and obtain additional information considered necessary.
- Review and perform analysis of responses to solicitations.
- Ensure value for money for all procurement activities undertaken.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors for goods, works and services.
- Develop procurement plan and manage its implementation.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Process procurement according to laid down rules and regulations.
- Manage supply purchases and deliveries for departments.
- Work with suppliers to ensure goods are delivered on time and according to required quality expectations and specifications.
- Reconcile non-conforming products with suppliers.
- Ensure all legal contractual documents are fully executed and duly filed, ETC
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum – degree in procurement from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years progressive work experience in a similar role in a construction company.
- Ability to use advance Microsoft Excel is a MUST.
- Must be IT savvy.
- Must have a high sense of integrity.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural setting while maintaining a high performance standard.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to details, observant, curious and very thorough.
- Ability to work within strict timelines.
- High sense of professionalism.
NB: Only candidates who meet the above criteria and should be based in Kumasi or ready to relocate to Kumasi at their own relocation cost should apply.
G-OAK Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their application and current CV (as a joint document) to email@example.com
Closing Date: 15th July 2022.
- Please state job title as the subject of the email.
- Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for screening and interviews.