There is a new new job posting at Old Mutual. The company is looking for a Client Service Consultant (Fixed Term). This role is individually accountable for assisting a variety of clients telephonically or face to face, in accordance with business, process and compliance rules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide telephonic and face to face service to customers and intermediaries.
- Deliver on daily production standards and adhere to service and quality standards.
- Adhere to business, process and compliance rules
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments, intermediaries and sales advisors.
- Manage customer relationships in person or telephonically.
- Perform quality checks on own work and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve business results.
- Inform clients of requirements, procedures and provide input to other areas such as client feedback or queries.
- Perform general office administration such as follow-ups, client call-backs and policy changes.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints and queries.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from an accredited tertiary institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Customer relations/Relationship Management
- Strong database management ability (Excel, Access etc)
- Initiating Action/Proactive