There is a New Graduate Job Opening At BlueCrest University College. The school is looking to employ the service of a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager for the School of Fashion Design (SFD) is responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase the institutions sales and profits, identify profitable partnership opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates and improving existing sales proposals.
- To produce a Client Acquisition Plan detailing agreed actions and responsibilities to secure new business revenue from target organizations.
- To constantly monitor the marketplace to identify new prospects or reprioritize existing prospects and update database of prospect information and contact details.
- Leading the charge on market research plans, implement marketing strategies and identify new opportunities
- To establish and develop relationships with all relevant decision makers within customer organizations to create opportunities for SFD to pitch or submit a proposal.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with institution stakeholders and customers.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Sales, Administration, Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 5 years’ post-qualification work experience
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Excellent presentation, communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Successful track record as ‘top biller’/most successful sales person over a sustained period, where you have consistently achieved/exceeded your targets, gained in a targeted, B2B solution/consultative sales environment.
- Experience of establishing internal relationships with delivery teams, ensuring the business meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Strong grasp of commercial issues and ability to focus on profit coupled with the ability to identify and optimize opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.