Here is the Latest Job Vacancy At Perseus Mining Limited. This reputable mining company is looking to hire a Security Superintendent.
Purpose of Role:
- To assist the Security Manager in the day-to–day operations and administration of the department and act in the absence of a related field; security manager.
- Assist in the definition and identification of PMGL security requirements and operational security planning
- Assist in drafting security policies, protocols, and procedures for approval and effective implementation
- Attend meetings with other stakeholders to determine security-related operational needs
- Prepare routine security reports for the security manager to facilitate operational and administrative effectiveness.
- Liaise with government security agencies and conduct intelligence gathering on crime trends, and update management accordingly
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events Undertake operational deployment of personnel to ward off potential intruders and prevent illegal mining activities.
- Conduct monthly security audits, and risks assessment and submit reports on same to the Security Manager
- Conduct investigations into security-related incidents and submit reports to the Security Manager
- Perform any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Edikan Gold Mine operations as assigned by the Security Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree or higher education courses in Security/Risk Management, Justice & Criminology International Law, Military Studies, etc.
- Military or Police academy Degrees in Security Management or related field
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in security management with military, police, intelligence, or industrial organization
- High sense of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Team player and works collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to learn, understand and implement a wide range of security management policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of computers and a variety of communication equipment.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement security operations.
Remuneration: Very Competitive and Attractive.
OTHER JOBS TO CHECK:
How To Apply For The Latest Job Vacancy At Perseus Mining Limited
Applications will only be received by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title “Security Superintendent” as the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 20th August, 2022