Here is the Latest Job Update At Jumia. A head of Customer Service is needed for employment.
The Head of Customer Service is responsible for leading a team of professionals in Ghana. The ideal candidate will love developing, coaching, and supporting individuals at all stages of their careers.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, s/he will drive the business execution of core customer service functionalities on the Jumia retail platform, including Inbound, Outbound, Emails, Customer Satisfaction, and Customer Relationship Management. The position is based in Accra.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Manage all the CS channels: Inbound, Outbound, Emails, Social Media platforms, ensuring compliance in areas of quality and efficiency.
- Evaluate and analyze systems, i.e. email and chat service to ensure they are being used to their maximum benefit.
- Report on productivity and react accordingly.
- Utilize Customer Service and web technologies to increase customer satisfaction.
- Solve complex customer service issues and proactively preventing negative service trends.
- Maintain a proactive attitude towards complaint management and issue resolution.
- Closely monitor the performance and delivery of set SLAs, and follow-up on daily operations
- Build a strong relationship with various internal stakeholders, take input, give feedback to, and ensure strong cooperation
- Additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Regularly report on the delivery of set SLA and suggestions on how to improve.
- Analyze data and statistics for the CS team within his/her jurisdiction.
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Minimum 5 years experience in online customer service or operations at a senior level
- Minimum First degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Be proactive in identifying, resolving and communicating challenges
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent follow-up capabilities, ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement
- Strong interest in retail and technology
- Engaging entrepreneurial spirit blended with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and participate on multi-functional teams
- Detail-oriented, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be results and deadline driven Microsoft Office & Google Suite proficiency
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How To Apply For The Latest Job Update At Jumia
Closing Date: 10th July, 2022