Halliburton Announces New Job Vacancy. They are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead to fill the position of Field Prof-Reservoir Eval.
Halliburton attracts and retains the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, assists in delivery of Testing and Subsea (TSS) product services on location.
- Trains directly under a Principal or Senior Field Professional (PFP/SFP) to gain knowledge of TSS operations and principles for preparation for development program.
- Learns Field Operators duties and FPs duties for equipment preparation, calibration and utilization at the wellsite.
- Assists in the delivery of TSS equipment prior to usage and after operations.
- Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base and provides technical support.
- May maintain job schedules and liaise with customers on technical issues including performance review and process improvements to better support the needs of the customer.
- May work with the local Business Development personnel to insure customers are kept current on technology. May initiate, review, and close Correction, Prevention Improvement (CPI) pertaining to Technology.
- Skills acquired through an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology, or Math.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-training is desirable.
- This is the entry level position for this discipline.
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
See Other Jobs To Consider:
- JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT SANDVIK MINING AND ROCK TECHNOLOGY
- APPLY FOR DS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED JOB RECRUITMENT
- CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT NESTLE GHANA