There is a career opportunity at Savannah Fruits Company (SFC). SFC is looking for a quality assurance analyst to join the company’s growing team and help them improve their processes and better serve their clients.
- Define and enforce quality procedures in line with SFC’s internal standards and certification requirements.
- Make plans and procedures for testing and keeping an eye on products to make sure that all requirements are met.
- Use third-party labs to test your products to see if they meet the quality requirements of the SFC standard.
- Lead quality training for co-ops that make peanuts, shea butter, coconut oil, and soap to help them understand SFC quality standards better.
- Maintain and improve product quality by helping to design and make test products (like soaps, creams, and gels) and by working with other members of the management team to make sure that standard practices are followed at all stages of product development.
- Respond to questions from clients and make sure all questionnaires are filled out and returned on time.
- Help the certification manager get a Certificate of Inspection (COI) and a Transaction Certificate (TC) for every container on time.
- Prepare Certificates of Analysis (COA) for clients on time by using analysis results from outside labs.
- COAs should be properly filled out based on production and sales, and the certification and commercial departments should be able to find them easily.
- Set up a quality control lab to test the PV, color, and texture of Ghanaian shea butter and other oils.
- Lead the use of ISO9001 standards throughout the SFC supply chain. Make sure that all departments are aware of how changes are being made in line with the ISO9001 standard.
- Keep all SFC working documents properly filled out and make sure they follow ISO9001 procedures.
- Help get all the paperwork ready for internal and external audits for ISO9001, Fair for Life, Organic, URSA, and other standards.
Skills or Experience Needed:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Food Science Technology or Biochemistry.
- At least 3 years of experience working in the cosmetics and/or food processing industries in a progressive way.
- Having experience with the requirements of ISO9001 is a plus.
- Proven experience with the requirements for NOP and/or EOS certification.
- Having a strong commitment to business goals and deadlines.
- Proven record of working in a lab and the ability to figure out what the results of an analysis mean.
- Strong willingness to work with a team and the ability to do so with little or no direction.
- It will be a plus if you can speak Dagbani, Twi, or any other local language in northern Ghana.
- Candidates who are women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- SFC is an equal opportunity employer that pays fairly based on a person’s experience and performance.
- They also give their employees health insurance and all of the other benefits that are required by law.
How To Send An Application For Savannah Fruits Company’s Career Opportunity
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 15, 2023.
NB: Make sure to save it as a PDF with your name in the file name, like Cover letter Quality Assurance Analyst Kofi Mensah.