Ada College of Education Invites Job Applications. The college is looking to hire a suitably qualified person for this job.
The College Academic Board, in collaboration with the Ghana Tertiary Education (GTEC) and its affiliate University- University of Education, Winneba (UEW), invites applications from interested and qualified persons for the position of PRINCIPAL of the College.
See Also: Nationwide Job Recruitment Ongoing At Ernest Chemists Limited
The Principal shall serve as the Academic and Administrative Head of the College.
He or she shall be the Chief Disciplinary Officer of the College.
He or She shall be responsible for organising and conducting the academic, financial and administrative businesses of the College in accordance with the Statutes and decisions of Council and Academic Board.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
The applicant must:
- Have an Advanced Research Degree. Applications with PhD will be an added advantage.
- Have good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning.
- Be at least a Senior Lecturer or a Principal Tutor in a College of Education or a comparable Grade in a similar institution/organisation.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge in Administrative, Academic, and Current issues in Colleges of Education.
Applicant must also show evidence of the following skills:
- Demonstrate capacity to manage College of Education.
- Show ability to foster and promote good internal and external relations of the College.
- Have the ability to project effectively the image of the College locally and internationally.
- Exhibit proven capacity to provide strong, visionary leadership and innovation.
- Not be more than 55 years at the time of the application.
- Display extensive knowledge and experience at the Tertiary Education (will be an added advantage).
- Must have strong innovative abilities in the development of human and physical resources of the College.
Tenure Of Office
The appointment, which is full time, shall be four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further term of four (4) years only. after an outstanding performance on the job.
INCENTIVES: Very Attractive
Ada College of Education Invites Job Applications – How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit eight (8) copies of their application packages, including Curriculum Vitae (CV), a two-page Vision Statement for the College, Certificates, and any other relevant documents to the address below:
The Chairman Search Committee
Ada College of Education
Post Office Box AF 34 Ada
Foah Ada East, Greater Accra – Ghana.
All Applicants must request two (2) referees to submit report on them directly to the above address.
Closing Date: 30th July, 2022.