Charcoal is not just spiritually significant; it has practical uses that can be incorporated into everyday life. Here are 30 ways you can use charcoal. The following are ten(10) amazing benefits of using charcoal:
1. Smell control: Charcoal can absorb bad odors. Place it in your shoes, refrigerator, or any area with a bad smell.
2. Detoxification: Charcoal can absorb toxins, making it a great detoxifier. You can use it to purify your drinking water or even your skin.
3. Preservation: Charcoal can help keep your vegetables fresh. Just leave your vegetables in a charcoal solution overnight.
4. Teeth whitening: Forget about expensive teeth whitening treatments. Brush your teeth with charcoal powder for a week, and you’ll see the difference.
5. Spiritual protection: Carry a piece of charcoal in your pocket to ward off negative energies.
6. Restoring soups: If your soup has gone bad, just drop a piece of charcoal into it. The charcoal will extract all the bad taste and smell, restoring the soup to its fresh state.
7. Hangover cure: If you have a hangover from a night of drinking, chew on some charcoal or drink a charcoal solution.
8. Healing wounds: If you have a wound that has become infected, pour some charcoal powder on it. The charcoal will help extract the poison and speed up the healing process.
9. Water purification: If you suspect your water is contaminated, drop some charcoal into it. The charcoal will absorb the contaminants, making the water safe to drink.
10. Skin care: If you have pimples, acne, or any skin disease, apply a thick charcoal solution to your skin and leave it on for a few hours before bathing. It will leave your skin fresh and smooth.