There is a job vacancy at Software/Technical Programme Manager At Amalitech. The Software/Technical Programme Manager will mainly be in charge of managing our service centre located in Takoradi, as well as leading teams in all other service centres that would be established across Ghana in the near future.
Service Centre: Service centre is the software house of AmaliTech.
- Ensure the successful execution of contracts received from AmaliTech’s clients
- Maintaining a client focused outlook and assisting the delivery of IT projects
- Managing technology budgets and timeframes
- Ensure the service centre is up to date with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective
- Manage service centre team leaders by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising
- Continuously research, analyse and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, hardware
and software and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement in the service
- Manage the resources in the centre, planning and allocating the relevant skills to project
- Ensuring software development standards, compliance and rules are met and followed
This position requires a minimum of:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an MBA and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- A master’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Experience in working with all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) is mandatory
- Experience with Project Management is required
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Experience of working in a similar capacity within a multinational organisation is desirable
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech
How To Apply For Software/Technical Programme Manager At Amalitech
Closing Date: 31st July, 2022