There is a New Vacant Position At YEN.com.gh. One of Ghana’s biggest digital entertainment and news platform YEN.com.gh is looking for a human interest journalist.
- University degree in journalism/media studies or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in human interest reporting online or working in a similar capacity.
- Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
- Expertise in local & global current affairs.
- Experience in the digital/social media field.
- Special formats (features, interviews) writing experience.
- A good laptop/PC (at least Intel 3).
- Good, stable and reliable internet connection (uncapped, with a line speed of at least 4MBps). Cellphone data is not acceptable.
What To Do:
- Ensuring timely processing and publishing of news material that meets our editorial standards, in-house style guide, and the rules (policies) of platforms (Facebook, Google, others).
- Verifying facts and accuracy of all news reports before they are published.
- Rewriting and editing copy to ensure it is readable and appeals to the target audience.
- Producing authentic content free of plagiarism.
- Ensuring articles have catchy headlines and appropriate visual elements, photos, or illustrations.
- Writing features and interviews.
- Passion for human interest and general news reporting.
- Understanding of the Ghanaian political landscape.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Hard worker.
- Goal-oriented – Can work with deadlines.
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team.
- Opportunity to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
Other Suggested Posts:
- Finance Manager At Puma Energy
- JHS/SHS Job Opportunities At Melcom Ghana
- Massive Job Recruitment At Nestlé
How To Submit An Application For YEN.com.gh’s New Vacant Position
Click this Tab to apply Now