There is a National Service Opportunity At Legendary Foods Africa. The company is looking to hire a resilient, open minded and detail oriented person to fill the position of Junior Accounting Clerk during his/ her national service period.
- The applicant should have a BSC or BA in Administration
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pivot & adapt, mobilize resources quickly
- High level of integrity
- Conform to a results-driven, target-based role
- Ability to multi-task (not in a given moment but over days and weeks), prioritize and manage time effectively
How To Apply For The National Service Opportunity At Legendary Foods Africa
Please submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV titled: Junior Accounting Clerk Application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Open
About Legendary Foods
Legendary Foods Ltd. is a company dedicated to the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With a farm in Kumasi, Ghana, Legendary Foods seeks to farm locally desired insects as a way to address food insecurity.
The company farms the palm weevil larva, a local delicacy that has been traditionally harvested. Legendary Foods seeks to rapidly scale its production, co-develop packaged products, take advantage of export opportunities to other West African countries and to advance research on the palm weevil larvae while building a conscious company.
Other Jobs you may be interested in: