M-KOPA Opens For Job Applications. The company is hiring a Head of Department – HR shared services. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate and talented HR leader to innovate alongside a stellar growing people team that is passionate and driven.
You’ll be tasked with ensuring our core people processes and policies keep pace with the changes in the company and cultivate an environment where each M-KOPAn thrives. Prepare yourself for a growth experience that accelerates your journey as an HR professional – playing a key role on our shared services team and moving us to a progressive shared service model that supports scale into new markets.
To be successful in this role, you will take a true partnership approach to your work, thoughtfully balancing the needs of the people team and the broader organization.
You will also work collaboratively with HR Centers of Excellence and the HR Business Partner function to develop and deliver integrated People solutions seamlessly and assist the regions as required.
- Build and manage the HR Operations Team to meet and continually improve transactional efficiencies and develop mechanisms to promote consistency in the application of these across the HR Operations Team
- Partner effectively with our Centers of Excellence (Performance Management, Recruitment, Learning, and Development) and HRBPs to ensure HR operational processes meet business needs
- Accountable for implementation, maintenance, and management of M-KOPA’s HR Information Systems, including ensuring the establishment of an implementation plan and team, sensitization of staff, and overall adoption across the board.
- Custodian of HR policies, leading the charge in developing and documenting HR policies and guidelines. This includes managing and implementing established policies and practices as well as ensuring sensitization/awareness of these policies by all levels in the organization.
- Liaise with our Legal and Compliance team to ensure HR Compliance of policies with employment legislation and internal organizational practices. Responsible for managing, inventorying, assessing, controlling, and developing compliant policies/procedures to reduce risk
Skills And Abilities:
- Lead heart first, care deeply about both people and outcomes
- Focused on ethical leadership and doing the right thing even when it’s hard.
- Passionate about modern, transformational “HR”, interest in innovation and creative HR solutions
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with key stakeholders that enable you to execute effectively
- Analytical skills
- Change agent