Here is the Latest Job Recruitment At World Health Organization. WHO is excited about recruiting a new Human Resources Assistant.
Description Of Duties
The incumbent will work under the overall supervision of the WHO Country Representative and the guidance and direct supervision of the Operations Officer in the WHO Country Office.
The incumbent performs the following functions:
- Perform the administration and operational requirements of all selection and recruitment formalities for fixed and short-term staff in the professional and general services categories including drafting vacancy notices;
- Advise and assist technical staff in the preparation of submissions for selection for approval
- Ensure all arrangements for interviewing and testing of prospective staff are made appropriately;
- Oversee the recruitment process and selections process;
- Carryout pre -recruitment and onboarding formalities in timely manner and in according with rules and regulations;
- Review post descriptions for new, vacant, or revised positions against existing post descriptions;
- Identifies changes to the post descriptions, bringing major changes to the attention of the HR Officer. Review requests for reclassification of General Service posts by preparing background documentation for action by the HR Officer;
- Act as focal point for Staff Development and Learning activities and programs i.e. initiation and coordination of trainings, orientations, briefings of staff members in WCO, Ghana including MCAT;
- Update information on all staff members, types of contracts and locations on monthly basis to ensure accuracy of information;
- Timely initiate HRAPs for reassignments/redeployments/terminations and extensions of short-term and fixed term appointments at least 3 months before the expiry date ensuring that performance evaluation reports for staff are concluded and medical clearances are received timely;
- Manage issuance of administrative documents i.e. ID Cards.
- Assist all staff to complete BSTF and ASITF training, update of staff list at the UN Dispensary;
- Perform any other related duties/responsibilities as required.
Essential: Completion of secondary school certificate with technical or commercial training in human resources.
Desirable: A relevant higher education in Administration and/or HR or Training in UN/HR systems is an advantage.
Essential: At least 10 years of experience in Human Resources work.
Desirable: Relevant experience in the UN Agencies and/or NGOs is an advantage
- Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures especially regarding recruitments Computer literacy especially proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel supplemented by GSM and reporting writing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations with people of different nationalities at various levels.
Job Vacancy At Ganke Davis Solutions (GDS)
British Council Immediate Recruitment 2022
How To Apply For Latest Job Recruitment At World Health Organization
Closing Date: 19th October, 2022