The service of a Judicial Clerk / Research Assistant at Judicial Service.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Summarizing arguments or evidence in proceedings and judging legal issues in light of the laws that apply.
- Doing detailed research on specific topics.
- Preparing pre-hearing memoranda and opinions, as well as identifying key issues in cases the Line Manager is scheduled to hear.
- Assisting the Line Manager in Court.
- Taking detailed notes of oral arguments during hearings.
- Helping the Line Manager with related work, such as committees and organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- LLB/BA and a Qualifying Certificate in Law.
- Must be on the roll of Lawyers and a member in good standing of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Must have a high moral character and be honest.
- Should be very good at using ICT tools and have experience working as a secretary for a company
- Excellent research skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Computer skills;
- Drafting skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely when under pressure;
- The ability to plan work and handle competing priorities.
- The ability to work both alone and as part of a team
How To Send An Application To Judicial Service for The Judicial Clerk / Research Assistant Position
Applicants who meet the requirements should send their CVs, relevant certificates, and the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three references to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P.O.Box 119, Accra
Deadline: February 6, 2023