Escort Security Services Calls For Job Applications. The company is seeking to recruit a Managing Director to manage its operations in Ghana.
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the long-term objectives and priorities established by the Board
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees
- Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the Board Of significant changes
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company
- Building and maintaining an effective management team
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of Master’s degree or above in social Sciences (Administration) or Finance.
- A Retired ex-serviceman not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent or equivalent.
- Special knowledge of the Security Industry would be an added advantage
- Minimum of five 5 years experience in managerial role or similar capacity
- Must not be above fifty (50) years.
- Skillful in project planning/ tasks.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory)
Other Jobs to apply for:
Escort Security Services Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the specified criteria should submit their application together with their CVs and Vision Statement for the role by to:
The Director of HR
Escort Security Services
Plot No 56, Airport West