There is a Career Opportunity At GBfoods. The company is looking for a Strategy Manager, Africa.
The Strategy Manager for Africa works closely with the Regional Strategy Director and other key stakeholders to shape the long term strategy of GBfoods Africa and develop initiatives and measures to realize those goals.
- Contribute to the definition of the GBfoods Africa Strategic Plans
- Drive organizational transformation including management of projects and strategic support on key projects
- Work directly with Senior members of the organization, providing advisory and analytical support
- Manage key governance of the company. Board, and management teams
- Responsibility for executive and board-level reporting
- Relevant degree from a reputable business school.
- 3+ years successful track record of delivering on transformation programs in a lead consultancy group
- Ability to work independently, through being self-led, driven and curious
- Valuable team player: contributes to the results and enjoys working with others
- Prior experience in defining and implementing strategic initiatives with multidisciplinary teams
- Outstanding communication skills with clear focus on influencing project key stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with solid business judgment.
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented, execution driven with strong Business acumen in FMCG industry
- Aligned to GBfoods Purpose and Values