Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infections that can be spread from one person to another through sexual contact. How do they get passed on? It’s true that sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can be spread through genital, oral, or even anal sex, but some can be contacted by skin to skin contact.
Based on Healthline many people are suffering from STDs because they are ignorant of the food that can help fight against it as well as clearing it out of their body when consumed on daily basis due to the chemical compounds present in these foods.
In this article I will enlighten you on 5 foods that can help you fight against STDs and clear them out of your body according to Healthline and MedicalNewsToday articles.
1. Honey : Honey is a natural product that has been utilized for its medicinal properties for a long time. About 200 different chemicals and compounds have been linked to it. Honey’s healing properties have been recognized for millennia. Because of its high sugar content, hydrogen peroxide, low pH, methylglyoxal, and peptide bee defensin, it plays a pivotal role in the body’s defense against bacteria.
Regular consumption of honey will help you fight against STDs as well as clearing it out. Because honey has never been linked to the development of microbial resistance, it has long been used as a treatment for infections and bacteria that have developed resistance to antibiotics. Some studies have shown that honey can help with gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, inflammatory, and neoplastic conditions.
2. Basil : Basil leaf is a “powerful microbicide” that can eliminate the presence of harmful microorganisms like mold and bacteria when consumed. It has been used in the treatment of STDs for a long time. Essential oils of basil, were found to be effective against Trichomonas vaginalis after only 12 to 24 hours of exposure in an in vitro investigation.
3. Tomato : Do you know that tomato contain a potent antibacterial component called tomatine?
Tomatine helps to fight against STDs and infections when consumed on regular basis. It can be eaten raw, cooked or chopped into salad.
4. Garlic : The antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties of garlic contribute to the herb’s widespread recognition as a potent natural healer. In addition to bolstering the immune system, the chemical component allicin found in garlic gives this herb antimicrobial properties which helps to fight against STDs and infections. The recommended daily intake of raw garlic to reap the full benefits of this natural treatment is 1-2 bulbs.
5. Coconut oil : Aside from being a fantastic, safe lubricant for sensitive skin, coconut oil also has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties which helps to prevent infection. The antibacterial effects of coconut are a result of the presence of lauric acid, a medium-chain fatty acid found in coconut oil. Coconut oil and other natural lubricants can help to fight against STDs.