Here is the 2022 Graduate Talent Program At Zipline. The company is looking for a Digital Designer for the year’s program.
The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, webpages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. The Digital Designer works closely with the Go-To-Market team.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creativity across digital customer touch points.
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and photography
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand standards
- Take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design colleagues, information technologists, and content experts to deliver an effective user experience
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in the field of digital design, graphic design, communication studies, graphic communications, or a related field
- A good portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge of Web design processes
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising websites
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular