The service of a Programme Support (NSS) is needed At British Council. The position holder will support the direct and indirect delivery of the IHE Projects in Ghana.
- To effectively deliver products, services and networks to enable Ghana acheive defined
- regional and local project outcomes.
- Provide the administrative and “hands-on” support to ensure Higher Education events are run in accordance with British Council expectations. Ensure branding and communications are in place, and that audience feedback is gathered and subsequently recorded.
- Work with the Customer Services and Communications Officer to ensure that Higher Education activities in Ghana, and across the British Council are communicated regularly and fully via digital platforms (website and social media).
- Ensure supplier and procurement standards are maintained in all transactions and project activity.
- Provide financial support to the project managers, including raising of purchase orders, getting
- quotes from suppliers, producing reports, tracking payments and correcting mis-postings
- Administrative Support: As required and delegated by the team members
Role specific knowledge and experience:
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- University Degree
- Team work Track-record of working successfully as a member of a team to achieve goals, and of taking personal responsibility for specific project areas.
- Relevant administration experience as well as past experience of communicating digitally.
- Experience in organising events
How To Apply For Programme Support (NSS) At British Council
Closing Date: 6th July, 2022