heHere is the Latest Job Announcement At Roche. The company is hiring a Patient Journey Partner.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Acting as a trusted partner and the primary point of contact between stakeholders and Roche, prioritising and securing resources, and driving solutions that deliver outcomes faster.
- Collaborating with patient journey partners to remove roadblocks and unlock possibilities to deliver value for patients and the community.
- Guiding Roche’s products through their lifecycle and supporting their appropriate use, sharing their merits with HCPs in a truthful and balanced manner.
- Ensuring great experiences whenever partners in the ecosystem engage with Roche employees, products and services.
Who You Are
- You demonstrate personal purpose in improving the patient journey, as well as a strong passion to bring value and impact to the healthcare ecosystem.
- You are a true visionary, defining and embedding the strategy around creating better health outcomes for more patients faster, bringing a strong entrepreneurial mentality with outstanding partnering capabilities (coaching, consulting, ability to deeply listen, question and understand).
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside Roche
- Self managed and self directed – altruistic in supporting the global network
- Display of integrity in everything as a leader who senses, reflects and responds
- Boldly acts on key decisions and opportunities and boldly stops any activity that is not adding value. Ability to say “No” to partners when the value is not predictable/foreseen.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills including partnering with Therapeutic Area Experts (TAEs) and organisations is required. Experience partnering with Patient Advocacy Groups (PAGs) is highly desired.
- Experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross functional teams
- Strong eye for business with desired expertise in strategy, medical and customer experience excellence
- Able to understand and use digital means and tools
- Deep experience in agile ways of working is desired
- Deep knowledge of patient journey(s) and related treatments in defined disease area(s), enabling engagement at the specialist level.
- Broad understanding of Roche’s present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
- Robust understanding of medical affairs strategies and tactics including clinical research
- Fluency in English is required to collaborate internally across the broader Roche enterprise
- Vacancy at the Gaming Commission of Ghana
- Natural Resource Governance Institute Job Vacancy
- Job Opportunity At Ghana Club 100
How To Submit An Application For Roche’s Latest Job Announcement
Click on this Link to Apply.