There is a new Job Vacancy Available At mPharma. mPharma is looking for an ambitious professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our Ghana operations as Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of managing the company’s finances in Ghana. They will among others be responsible for leading a team that is responsible for financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, treasury management, receivables, and payables management, billing, pricing and tax management, as well as performing all in-country financial controller functions.
This position is based in Accra, Ghana and reports directly to the Chief Finance Officer (CFO).
- Preparation of group financial statements in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and other applicable standards
- Preparation of financial analysis and projections for different business projects and partnerships
- Provision of strategic financial input and leadership on finance-related issues affecting the business
- Provision of IFRS support to the group Finance Leadership Team and other mPharma staff as necessary
- Liaising with external auditors and regulatory examiners to ensure financials and underlying records are in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations
- Ensuring that appropriate internal control and risk management procedures are in place and adhered to
- Management of the company’s receivables and payables, ensuring optimum management of working capital and liquidity
- Payroll and salary administration, including ensuring that all applicable payroll taxes are deducted and remitted on time
- Ensuring timely filing of tax and regulatory returns with the relevant statutory bodies, ensuring full compliance with all applicable legislation
- Staying up-to-date with current changes in accounting and reporting standards, as well as the applicable legal and regulatory environment, and ensuring appropriate implementation
- At least one professional accounting/finance qualification (any of ACCA, ICAG, CIMA, CFA or an equivalent professional qualification)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
- A postgraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, with the experience of leading teams. ‘Big 4’ Accounting or Consulting experience will be an added advantage
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- A multi-tasker with excellent problem-solving skills and exceptional project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as a part of a team
- Adept at creating presentations, report writing and presenting findings