Most Ghanaian Graduates who have successfully completed their National Service will look forward to receiving their certificates. When done right, you can use the tutorial below to print your NSS certificate, you can request for it to be delivered to your home.
In this article, we will walk you through how you can apply/request for your NSS certificate and then have it delivered to your doorstep wherever you are in Ghana.
As with all processes of the National Service Scheme (NSS), there are some prerequisites in order for you to apply and receive your NSS Certificate via a delivery courier.
Prerequisites to print your NSS Certificate & Have it Delivered
To have your NSS Certificate sent to you/printed, you should have completed the following before, during and after your time as an NSS Personnel as applicable
- Completed all 12 months of the mandatory national service.
- Filled and Submitted all assessment forms (including the annual assessment) and have been assessed fairly by your immediate supervisor or Head of the User Agency where you served.
- Have a valid NSS Number
- Have a working email address and phone number
- Have a valid National ID
- Be available to pick up NSS Certificate upon delivery.
Steps to request for your National Service (NSS) Certificate to be delivered to you
- Visit the NSS Certificate request website at https://www.nsscertificate.com/
- Enter your NSS Number in the box click on “verify” to verify it
- On the next page, you will see your personal details as well as details of your NSS; check to be sure they are correct and click on “continue”
- Next, choose from your preferred means of identification, enter the ID Number and click “Proceed”. Options available are: Voter’s ID, Passport, Drivers’ License, New Drivers’ License and SSNIT
- You will be presented with a photo of your ID. Check if it is correct and click on “proceed”
- Next, choose your country (Ghana) and the GhanaPostGPS address you want the NSS certificate to be delivered to. You can get your Ghana Post GPS address by following this tutorial.
- Next, fill in your email address and phone number and click “next”
- On the next page, sign the “Consent to Release Information from Education Records” form
- Next, allow cash out on your phone then enter your MoMo number and make your payment. You can also pay via ExpressPay
How to Print your NSS Certificate Online
- Visit the National Service Document verification portal at verifydocument.nss.gov.gh
- Enter your NSS Number
- Click on Preview or scan the QR Code on the page
- When the certificate is loaded, click on print and either print or save as a PDF for later.
Please note that this method only works if you have requested a certificate delivery prior.
Whether you did your National Service in the private sector or with any of the statutory agencies, you can use the method above to request your NSS Certificate with ease. If you have any questions, be sure to leave them in the comments section below and we will answer them.