Here is the Fresh Job Vacancy At MODEC. The company is searching for a Production Technician.
The position holder will Operate and carry out first line Production Operation activities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner.
You must be aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process /Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Production Tech I or Supervisor on the FPSO.
Learn to and carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring:
- All Production and Production related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Production System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required
- Be familiar with and learn about the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and
Production and increase knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree in Mechanical, Process, Petroleum Engineering
- 7 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Production Management systems Experience
- Production Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority