There is a Massive ongoing Job Recruitment At Nestlé. Nestlé CWAR is currently starting an all-female production line at its Tema factory and looking for Technical Operators.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
The Technical Operators will be responsible for continuous operation for quality products as per given instructions/plans with optimal output and strict adherence to hygiene, safety, and quality standards.
You will be:
- Responsible to do all operations as per Quality Management Standards (QMS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions while ensuring personal safety & safety of others at all times
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping and respecting all safety protocols by keeping the equipment and work area environment clean & hygienic as per Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP on shift, daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Responsible to ensure First In First Out (FIFO) is followed and material usage is as per the standard recipe and within target limits.
- Responsible for Start-up, Running, Cleaning Inspection and Lubrication, Center lining, Changeover, Maintenance and Shut-down of assigned equipment and controlling of operational parameters and maintaining of documentation for traceability.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Preferred Educational qualification: Preferred: Bachelors Degree, with a minumum ofOrdinary National Diploma (OND) or HND Mechanical, Electrical Technical Operator background
- Minimum Work Qualification: 2 years production experience (preferably food industry) with good knowledge of production line operations
- Effective communication skills (Read & Write in English)
- Able to use and handle the machines, instruments and devices.
- Having analytical skills
- Computer literate (Intermediate)
How To Submit An Application For Nestlé’s Massive Job Recruitment
Tap on this Tab to apply.