There is a new Career Update At Aldelia. The company is looking forward to employing a Accounts Manager (ICT Telecommunication ).
- Act as a link between clients and the agency you are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns to ensure that this is all completed on time and on budget Under the supervision of the Client Service Director and the Managing Director, you are expected to service the accounts for assigned clients
- Act as primary contact for clients for all their day to day issues
- Act as the liaison between the client and the agency
- Become familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these
- Understand the clients’ needs and the advertising solutions they require and communicate the clients’ needs to the Creative Team
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with creative, production and finance to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Check client’s projects before submission
- Arrange and attend meetings and report on key decisions
- Prepare contact reports Obtain required client authorizations
- Prepare daily internal weekly external status sheets
- Provide ground support for client’s projects events
- Assist in all aspects of account planning, development, and production as requested
- Support in the preparation of pitches proposals and campaign strategy documents
- Support Client Service Director to prospect for new jobs
- Contribute to campaign strategies and script and concept development
- Maintain a clear and accurate paper trail and any other reasonable task assigned to you by your Supervisor management Your immediate supervisor will be the Client Service Director or otherwise specified
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelors’ degree or any higher tertiary certificate in related field
- Minimum three 5 years of work experience in similar position and industry
- Ability to quickly absorb and analyze large amounts of information.
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic, skilled at negotiating and motivating others .
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate issues clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to clients.
- Ability to present ideas with conviction.
- Ability to manage time well, prioritize deadlines and handle multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline sensitive, detail driven environment.
- Ability to work long hours, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of organization and have a deliberate and thorough approach.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Commercially aware.
How To Forward An Application For Aldelia’s Career Update
Apply now by tapping on this Tab