You can now apply for the Educational Pathways International Scholarships for thé 2022/2023 academic year. A foundation called Educational Pathways International provides brilliant but underprivileged students with four-year scholarships so that, they can complete their university degrees in their home nations.
- The Scholarship is accessible to all first-, second-, and third-year Ghanaian students who are Brilliant but Needy Students at KNUST and who are enrolled in a full-time program.
- Applicants who intend to enroll as continuing students must have at least a Second Class Upper.
- First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
- Students who are beneficiaries of other scholarships can’t apply.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal Reports.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or Certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current – Second Semester results).
How To Submit An Application For 2022/2023 Scholarships By Educational Pathways International
Application Forms can be downloaded Here
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Support and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission
Applications are to be submitted on or before 27th January, 2023 at 4.00pm for both the continuing and fresh students.