There is a New Job Notice At Coca-Cola. The company is looking for a Communications Manager.
Lead an integrated approach to the development and implementation of communications plans that advance awareness of the company’s business strategy and impact internally and externally.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Leads the development, creation and implementation of project based communications ensuring plans are fully synchronized with our Organization Unit (OU) strategies and Global narrative
- Develops and initiates strategies and content to drive measurable value for the business both through internal employee engagement and earned, owned and paid media
- Coordinates with global communications teams, marketing teams, bottling partners and other functions to ensure consistency of plans and messaging.
- Executes strategy for internal communication and channels for OU
- Goals focus on both short-term and mid-term priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Project Management
- Story telling
- Media relations
- Leadership communications
- Corporate Communications
What Coca-Cola Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
How To Submit An Application For Coca-Cola’s New Job Notice
To submit an online application, click on this Link