There is a Job Vacancy At Last Mile Health (LMH).
Are you a highly organized individual passionate about implementing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI) initiatives to create organizational change?
If so, you may be the perfect fit for our Senior Coordinator, DEI and Executive Team position.
The Senior Coordinator, DEI and Executive Team (Coordinator) will report directly to the Chief of Staff (CoS) and will support the Executive team.
What You’ll Do For The Job Vacancy At Last Mile Health (LMH)
- In collaboration with the CEO, CoS and other key actors, support the advancement of LMH’s multi-year DEI roadmap through coordination and tracking of DEI activities across the organization.
- With strategic direction from external DEI specialists/advisors, actively participate and engage as a member of LMH’s Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Advocates (IDEA) team, and coordinate other DEI-related working groups to ensure clear alignment and solicalization.
- With guidance from external DEI advisors, help to define, collect and track DEI data and evidence to support strategic, operational and tactical decision-making.
- Engage and coordinate with key stakeholders (team leads, members of the leadership council) on advancing DEI activities and embedding DEI principles and actions in their day-to-day work.
- Work with LMH’s learning & development team and DEI advisors to coordinate activities under LMH’s DEI training program (timelines, participant lists, communications, follow-up, etc.
- Manage internal communications calendar with a DEI lens to plan and track inclusive & transparent communication of key organizational information
- Support the management of calendar cadence for key organizational-wide and cross-team meetings, as well as Exec team and leadership meetings (all staff calls, Leadership Council meetings, Global Officers Group meetings, etc.) to ensure that all pre-planning, meeting scheduling, meeting minutes, and follow-ups are tracked and completed.
- Attend meetings, take notes, identify action items, and follow up with content and deliverables.
- Maintain organized systems and repositories of appropriate communications, presentations, and documentation, including management of the Executive team’s Shared Drive.
- Provide occasional backstopping for the Executive Team’s Executive Assistant to support travel arrangements, expense reports, purchase requests, contract development & approval, and other administrative activities for the CoS and Exec team, as needed.
- Working with the Executive Assistant and CoS, support the development of a monthly internal LMH newsletter by tracking key initiatives/information that should be shared, soliciting inputs, and helping to assemble newsletter draft.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of experience supporting C-level executives, preferably in a non-profit setting
- Ability to coordinate and keep track of complex and multiple workstreams
- Demonstrated success in project management and work-planning skills along with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Zoom, and Google Suite
- Demonstrates a strong interest in DEI
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Ability to be extremely effective independently while also a highly resourceful team-player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proclivity to approach work with a learning orientation
- Demonstrates a strong sense of cultural humility and awareness
You’ll Impress Us If
- Knowledge of equity, diversity and inclusion resources and good practices
- Experience working in the global health sector
- You have worked in and/or resided in sub-Saharan Africa
Location:This position is open to candidates located in Ghana and candidates must have authorization to work.