The team is currently managing projects across six countries in Africa with plans to scale up our operations in multiple contexts.
They are looking for an Analyst to join our growing team who will provide critical support in helping us to coordinate the work across our various sites.
The Analyst will work cross-functionally on a range of initiatives that contribute to delivering and scaling programs and building a strong, sustainable organization.
Data management and analysis:
- Managing data spreadsheets and cleaning data received from sites
- Helping the team to use data to drive decisions and maximize results
Research and due diligence on new potential partners/geographies:
- Leading due diligence on new contexts and partners
- Helping the team to determine a feasible and high-priority portfolio of work
- Helping to manage the hiring process for new country Program Managers
- Helping the team to identify and codify lessons learned from our current sites
Technical and general team support:
- Driving accountability of key follows-up internally and with partners
- Providing support for hardware and software issues across sites
Qualification, Skills And Experience
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of full-time experience and will demonstrate:
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of Imagine
- Global sensitivity and ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people/time zones
- Action-oriented, self-motivated, with proven ability to take initiative and work independently on a remote and global team
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to “manage up”
- Collaborative team player; clear and proactive communicator
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data management and analytics
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Compensation & Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Analyst must be based in Eastern U.S., Europe, or West Africa.
Imagine Worldwide Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Analyst Position.
Closing Date: June 30, 2022.
For more information on the job or the company, click HERE